- Company – Public
- Headquarters – Southeast Asia
- Industry – Agribusiness, Consumer Packaged Goods
- Product & Services – Fruit & Vegetable Products
MDG Modules –
- Materials Managmeent (MM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Financial Accounts & Controlling (FICO)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Quality Managemetn (QM)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
Based in Southeast Asia, this large multinational corporation is one of the world’s largest producers and marketers of high-quality fresh fruits and vegetables. Operating globally in over 90 countries, it faces significant maintenance challenges with its large scale and complex operations. The company struggled with effective maintenance management due to the high number of plants and equipment, and constantly changing production demands.
The company deals with:
- Complexity: Over 2000 users, 38 company codes, and 93 plants with several standard and industry-specific master data object
- Manual processes: Managing data using a combination of ServiceNow to submit master data maintenance requests via Excel file with workflow and SAP LTMC to mass update data.
- Massive workload: Central MDM team with limited resources is required to oversee a massive amount of data change requests from all Business Units.
- Time-consuming: Working process requires 6 steps on 2 systems to complete a data request
Turnaround time: 3.5 days to complete a change request cycle
09 company codes
46 maintenance plants in scope
158,091 equipment master records
79,326 spare parts material master records
36,005 functional locations
With ITA’s SimpleMDG Solution
- Implement SimpleMDG to support 52 master data objects with 98 unique master data creation processes for 38 company codes and 93 plants over 15 countries.
- Over 150 users, including data requestors, global business approvers, business unit specific approvers, group approvers and central MDM team.
- Reduced Complexity – One centralized process and incorporated complex validation and business rules to derive expected data for business process.
- Reduced Turnaround Time – From an average of 2.5 days for maintenance request to 3 hours & 15 minutes
- Reduced Cost – Implemented 10 master data objects in 14 weeks